Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Crazy & Fun Mollie!!!



First of all, so sorry it has taken me so long to update exciting happenings in my family. I have been crazy busy and this Blog tends to just fall on the back burner. Now that it is finally summer, hopefully I will be better about writing:)
Today as I was getting milk for Mollie Kate (because she asked me for some), and then she never drank a sip of it. So, I decided to put the milk back in the refrigerator so it would stay good until she decided she was thirsty again - you would do that too, right? Then out of no where, with her "pappie" in her mouth she looked at me and said,
"What the heck?" Ummm, excuse me? I couldn't believe that came out of my little girls mouth! But then I realized - wow! you have been around Walker waay too much!! That is all Walker says these days and Mollie Kate thinks Walker hung the moon!!! (can I say that is an understatement)? Another "word" Mollie Kate is real into saying is to call someone a "meanie". Once again, getting that from big brother, Walker. With 4 big brothers, NO TELLIN' what word will come out of my sweet precious baby:)

No comments:

Post a Comment